Friday, September 28, 2012

Quilting Day!

       I spent six hours at Jane's today doing some quality fabric cutting.  I didn't get any sewing done.  I have decided to cut the fabric for all of the blocks of the particular quilt top I'll be making before I begin sewing.  That way I'm not stopping and starting during my sewing binge!
       Now I know two gals who can make something out of nothing.  Jane and MaryLou.  They are both wonderful at inventing solutions to problems they run across when they are stitching - MaryLou is great at coming up with superb quilting tips, and Jane can see a quilting device or notion in a magazine and can come up with her own hand-made answer.  I love it!  Jane's most current design is not quite finished.  I'll post it in the quilting tips section of the blog when it's done.
      At this moment my husband is reviewing a different blog creating site.  I'm a little frustrated with my current blog site since people cannot comment back to me unless they sign up for a google account.  Not everyone loves that idea.  We'll see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment